Career Coach is a service tailored for young people in school, college and university, providing them with independent careers advice, experience of the world of work and ongoing support.
Delivered by our team of experts, a subscription to Career Coach will help your son/daughter get the best start in their career, raise aspirations and bring success.
It is a flexible programme that can be tailored to suit the needs of your child, delivered in your own home or from our office in Northwich and includes:
- Initial consultation with you and your child
- Individual careers coaching appointments, including personal careers action plan
- On-going, online access to a personal careers coach who will offer support and mentoring
- Mock interview with an employer including feedback
- Work experience placement with an employer
- Professional CV
Annual Subscription - £235 + VAT
Career Coach Specification
An annual subscription provides the following:
- A designated Careers Adviser who is professionally qualified and experienced throughout the subscription period
- Initial one to one consultation with young person (and parent if you wish)
- Two one to one career coaching appointments resulting in a Careers Action Plan
- On line and telephone advice available from your Career Coach for the duration of the subscription
- One or Two week work experience with an employer at the time most appropriate for you
- One mock interview with an employer at the time most appropriate for you
- Production of a professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) to use with employers and education institutions
The BENEFITS of Career Coach:
- Provides a tailored, personal package of independent careers advice and experience of work
- Improves employability skills, confidence and motivation.
- Completely flexible delivered at times, places (including your own home) and the pace appropriate to you.
- Delivered by experienced and qualified experts.
- Can start at any time and runs for a full year.
- High quality and excellent value for money (usual price of all the above separately is £320)
- Additional services can be added to the basic subscription such as psychometric testing, UCAS applications and more one to one support.
The initial consultation with your Career Coach will explore and determine the best package and time scale for you.
BOOKING: To book an annual subscription please contact us direct. When booking a deposit of 50% is required with the balance due within 30 days.
To book or for more information about Career Coach, please contact the Working2gether team on 01606 42823.